Sometimes our thoughts can be unhelpful or gamin, causing us to start worrying too much about things that aren’t important.
It’s good to start changing these worry thoughts especially if they are making your sick or impacting on your health.
Make sure you try to replace your problem thoughts with positive thoughts.
Once you know how you are feeling and what you’re worrying about, think about what you can do to feel better.
- Make a plan to cope with your worries to keep you feeling strong in your spirit.
- Practise COVID19 safety, and make sure you’re the information you are reading, or watching is a reliable source.
- Give yourself a break from an overload of too much information.
- Plan to do some things that keep your spirit strong during this time.
- Focus on what you can do, even writing a list can help.