Take time out to think about how you are doing during the coronavirus outbreak and - for our Victorian friends in particular - during lockdown.
Are you feeling stressed?
- Is your chest tight?
- Are you finding it hard to leave the house?
- Is all the talk about the coronavirus making you feel like it’s unsafe to see people?
- Is the news or comments on Facebook making you feel down?
It’s important to recognise in yourself how you are feeling. But recognising how you are feeling can be hard, here are some suggestions: -
- Ask yourself - Am I behaving differently? Irritable, down and moody?
- Listen to what others may say about you
- Reflect on whether you stopped doing things you normally enjoy.
Your body is pretty amazing, listen to what it’s trying to tell you. Do you have butterflies in your tummy? Does your heart feel like its beating fast? Are you feeling sweaty? Do you feel sick in the stomach?